Need Help With Canva?
Need help getting to grips with Canva? Feel like you’re only scratching the surface of what it could do? Do you work with a team, staff, charity or group that needs some bespoke Canva training? If you need some fun and practical guidance then you’ve come to the right place…
Business Training in Canva
- Training sessions vary but usually last 2-3 hours
- On the training, we make sure your brand kit is set up
- We walk through the Canva dashboard (templates, text, photos, videos, audio etc)
- Along the way, I offer tips and tricks, share my recommendations
- We work on a little on a graphic or presentation, to demonstrate Canva’s real time collaboration
- At the end a formal Q&A
Canva Training FAQS:
How much does your business training cost?
Training starts at £499 per session for up to 10 people. (Additional attendees will incur a slight increase).
Do you deliver 1-2-1 sessions?
Though I have been doing groups and 121 training for a few years, I am completely changing my focus just to group training only (staff, charities, teams etc). Up to around 10 people* (but can scale if needed, so will the price). While yes I can deliver bespoke 1-2-1 Canva training but the cost would be about the same.
How do you deliver your training?
Currently all Canva training is now delivered 100% online, world wide, over Zoom. That said, I am willing to travel just about anywhere (for a fee!)
How long does a session last?
It can be as long as you need, from about two hours. It could even stretch to a full day. Usually training runs between 2-3 hours. As it is live, it can vary depending on skill levels and questions etc.
When do you deliver your training?
My training is flexible. I work 7 days: morning, afternoon and evening)
Do you record your training?
My sessions aren’t recorded, but I do offer a take away presentation (branded with your brand colours and logo) for reference. The presentation includes some screenshots but more importantly it containts many valuable resources/links/tutorials/etc.
Do you profide any support after the session?
Anyone who’s had Canva training, with me specifically, can join a private FB group. It’s there solely to provide aftercare. So if you get stuck with anything after the session, I am there for you to help still. Alternatively if people don’t want to join that group, I do give my email address. In other words, once the training is done, I am still here for the odd bit of support.
Free Canva Training for People in Scotland
If you’re in Scotland, I deliver many webinars for Business Gateway which are approximately two hours and 100% FREE.
If you’re outside of Scotland, you might consider checking out my Canva Thea’s Youtube Playlist where I post clips that are usually two minutes or less. These are Canva tutorials and updates.
If you would like me to make a tutorial for you to demonstrate something in Canva then please feel free to get in touch. I am only too happy to help by demonstrating something briefly at no cost.
More About Me & How to Get in Touch
- In 2010, I began training businesses as a workshop trainer (delivering training on a dozen topics)
- In February of 2014, I signed up for Canva and would mention it in my workshops
- By the end of 2016, I began was asked to deliver the first half day Canva workshop
- In 2018 I became and official Canva ambassador. (Called a Canva Certified Creative – here’s more about that ).
- Suffice it to say, I eat, sleep, drink and dream in Canva.
A Few Special Links Before You Go…
Fancy a Canva Pro 45 Day Free Trial? That link gets you 2 extra weeks than the normal FREE trial.
One of my fellow ambassadors, Hadas, has an awesome Udemey course “How to Create videos in Canva” and you can get it for a knock-down rate by using my special link! I’ve done it and learned lots.