Motion Effects in Canva
Great news! Canva has recently introduced four groovy options of motion effects. These will help you take the art of your visual creation to the next level. The motion graphic options are: Rotate, Flicker, Pulse and Wiggle. You can even combine them to interesting effect!
Note: Canva Pro users have more control. If you’re not Pro yet, my special Experts link gets you an extended test drive Canva Pro for FREE for 45 days.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to getting started with Motion Effects (on desktop):
- Create any size doc type you want (e.g., social media, video, presentation, etc.)
- Add the text, photo, or graphic you’d like to animate..
- Click on the item/s you want to animate (individually if more than one).
- Next click on the ‘Animations‘ option (above your canvas).
- Scroll down to the bottom of the animations panel on the left, where you’ll find the four new motion effects.
So I decided to use my dad as an example of these fun, new, motion effects. Made him wiggle, pulse, flicker and rotate with great effect, I think…
Take your Motion Effects in Canva to the Next Level
These new motion effects are not just additions; they are tools to empower your creativity and broaden your design horizons. Whether you’re a seasoned designer or just starting, the ease of use and impact of these animations are sure to enhance your projects. Dive in and explore what’s possible with Canva’s latest offerings in motion effects.
Note: You get more control over the motion effects with a Canva Pro account. Not on Pro? Not to worry, you can always use my special affiliate link to test drive it for free for 45 days – learn more here.